Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NEW STORE

I have a new store on http://www.YanezFarms.artfire.com. This is a direct link to my store and what I have for sale there right now. It is a work in progress and I am still working on adding more stuff to it in time be patient with me. It seem I sometimes get too many pokers in the fire and I have a hard time trying to keep up with everything. But I do try! If there is anything that you are looking for drop me a line and I will try to get it for you.

Change of subject: This Friday we are going to the Nebraska Sheep and Goat Producers convention in Wahoo and I am really looking forward to it to meet other sheep producers and see what kind of knew information that is out there for us sheep ranchers. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment