Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lambing Season Started!

Yes that is right it has started! I came home last Friday with a ewe and her twins and one bum-lamb. The twins are doing OK but the little one need some extra milk and the bum lamb we worked on but she did not make it. I am not worried because before long I am going to have some many lambs I won't know what to do with them all and I will probably run out of room in the barn. Which we were finishing up until the snow storm hit this week and put everything to a halt. We have a friend that we get our bum-lambs from and we found out that 3 weeks ago she had a heart attack and won't be able to care for any of the bum-lambs this year so we will have a lot of lambs this season.
I am still working on spinning and am trying my hand a needle felting purses and little bags I have not had any classes in it but am learning from trial and error. I think that is the best way to learn some time then you know what not to do next time you hope. I will work on trying to get some pictures of the bags I have completed on here but these days I am spread a little thin. If only I was actually thin as I am spread ha ha ha ! Mom , I really will try to get the pic's here for you to see OK! This is the first day I have had any time to do any work on the blog or websites in about a month. I have had just about enough time to check if I have any email for the business and that is it. Well I have a ton of things I have get done on my 4 days off this weekend so I better get cracking. I will blog at you later!

1 comment:

  1. Lambing already? Wow! You are going to be even busier. If that is even possible.
    I can't wait to see your needle felting. Hopefully you will be able to get pix posted soon. Have a great 4 days off.

    ReplyDelete