Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW YEAR AND NEW BEGINNINGS

I know I have not posted anything in quit a WHILE but you see it is like this when you have to wear 6 to 7 hats it gets a little confusing. I know that is a lame excuse but you see Juan had quit working at his job in August of last year and started driving truck cross country and that left all the farm work put on Daniel and I. My Dad had also went through open heart surgery in August as well. So you see it has been a little crazy here and on top of that I have told I have arthritis which I am not to surprised but it make it hard to do some chores on the farm. I have also sold all my crossed ewes and am going to stay with the pure Corriedale breed of sheep which means we have downsized for this winter. Which makes it easier on Daniel and I. I also have quit working at the gas station and working on the farm and mill and home and farm books. So you see I still have tons for me to do and still don't have enough time in the day to do every thing!
Change of subject I thought I might let anyone know that reads this post I do have another blog page on my website and I am giving a discount for anyone that would want their fiber cleaned for them at our fiber mill for this month the discount is good for. So stop by our website and click on my blog page for the information on the discount! The website is www.yanezfarms.com
or you can click ont th ebotton on the top of this page. I look forward to seeing you there and if you have any questions please feel free to use the comment part of the blog or email me at fiber2spin@yanezfarms.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment