Monday, January 24, 2011

POSTINGS

You know what! I just read my sister's blog tonight from last week and I do understand what she is meaning by feeling invisible to the world! I too feel like that especially when I put my thought down on this blog. I do not have many followers and I am not sure why I keep doing this but may be one day I will have a bigger following. I had also started a blog on my website and in hopes I could drum up some more business. I did get 1 knew customer out of it and 1 repeat. So I guess it was note a total flop! All though I do feel like it is some days. I keep telling myself and my husband if I can start up a business in these economic hard times than I will make it. I know it is a crazy idea but I am ever hopeful on that premise. I like to think that the glass is always half full not half empty. So I guess I will keep the same outlook on this blogging thing too! So here we go on another adventure into blogging. I hope I will entertain you and give you food for thought. One thing I did tonight is post a comment to my sisters post and told her not to give so I should listen to my own advice and not give up!!! I will keep you up to date on how the customer build up is going. TILL NEXT TIME;)

No comments:

Post a Comment