Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Been Awhile

Its been awhile since I have had any time to write anything here the sale of our lambs went better than we had hoped. I have been busy cleaning wool so I can start spinning like crazy this fall. My husband has been gone just about every week. So come the weekend we spend catch-up on the chores that he has not been able to do in the week. On top of that I came down with the creeping crud that just does not want to leave. Also the make things even worse our pick-up broke down and will cost a very disgusting amount of money to fix it so off to the go ole' banker to talk money. which is not my favorite thing to do!!! Oh well it is taken care of for now, we got the money to fix it. You know that old saying when it rains it pores well I think we have had that this month. I certainly hope next month is going to be better than this one for the money aspect anyways. We also have been having problems with coyotes coming into the pasture at night and spooking the animals. So it has been a little tense here when it get dark. That is basically the whole enchilada here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh those darn coyotes! They can spook me too. I used to stand on our back porch with The Boy's air rifle and shoot into the darkness. Pretty silly cuz I would have felt bad had I actually hit one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis!2 niht aog we did have one on the other side of our neighbors house. The alpcas were really spooked. So at 1am I was out there getting them in the barn. they really happy go in. Genreally we put htem in at night but we didn't make it time so I got up at that time to try and with great success i did!

    ReplyDelete