Friday, September 4, 2009

Bithday Thanks

Yes, yesterday was my b-day and I want to thank my sister for the really great post she put on her blog. I really liked it a lot and think it is super! I had a wonderful day it started at 4:30 in the morning when my husband woke me up and wished me Happy Birthday. I did have to go to work that day but it was okay. when I got to work my co-worker Jackie and our boss Irene blew up balloons and taped them all around my register and wrote on one Happy Birthday and faced it out so the customers could see it. So all the local people saw it and wished me Happy Birthday and some that were just passing threw wished me a good day as well. It was a lot of fun yesterday. When I got home my Dad had bought stuff for my special dinner and my husband and son got me flowers from all of them in the house it was really cool. So I want to say Thanks to all that stop by here and wished me Happy Birthday it really was a great day for me! I had lots of fun and will remember it always.

No comments:

Post a Comment