Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fiber Pictures

I have spent a lot of time working on the pictures I need for the website on the fiber I sell. I first was having problems with the program and then the download. I had spent about a day and a half trying to get it to work. Well I think I finally got it figured out but we shall see. I had a call from a friend of mine today. She was telling me about a craft fair that is coming up this weekend in North Loup and I told her I wanted to do it with her. But I forgot that this is my weekend to work at my other job, the gas station. Bummer!! I was really looking forward to doing this show to get my fiber out there and my yarn too. It is probably for the best this way it gives me more time to do more spinning. I have to spin like a mad woman to get a lot of yarn done. But I think it will be worth it in the long run. I am going to post the picture on here as well as on the website for all of you to see what I have to sell.

1 comment:

  1. Well I can't wait to see your yarn. Too bad you couldn't do the craft fair this weekend.

    ReplyDelete