Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New at Blogging

Well I'm new at this blog thing . I'm not sure how this all works. But I'm willing to try it. As you may have figured out my husband and I have a small farm in Nebraska it has been a life long dream of ours. We don't have much acreage but we make up for it in ideas. We are trying something new. We started a website about our farm and what we raise and can offer people out there in the world. My husband and I both work out side the farm and when we get home we do our daily chores. We have a 16 yr old son and he helps out a ton in the summer and when his Dad gets called away on business. Our goal with the website is to drum up enough business so I can stay at the farm and do most of the work there, instead of going to my other job. As I say, it is new and if anyone would like to check it out we really would like to hear from you. You can fill out the contact page on the website or leave a comment on this blog. We are still working out the kinks in it so please be patient with us.

A change in subject in regards to the cheese making I mailed my first cheese today! I hope Tink-n-Frog you like it? I am so excited about it and I also got a call about making carnitas today as well. For those of you who don't know what carnitas are it is fried pork. It is usually the whole pig that is fried. It is really good but very very rich. Well off to go do chores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment